Hi! I'm Brooke. Based in Hamilton, I'm happy to travel & love exploring our beautiful Aotearoa & beyond.
As well as taking photos, I conduct choirs, perform & make music.
I attack life with a wry smile, a cheeky sense of fun
& friendly quirkiness.
Here's some stuff that makes me glad to be living my life...
- Driving & long, interesting conversations, avoiding traffic-jams & riding my old Bicycle (it was my Great-grandmother's!)
- Hanging with my favorite human & our friends who are a dear community of wonderful people,
- Partaking of a scrummy hot drink or alcoholic beverage,
- Making people smile & creating memories,
- Creating & enjoying good, yummy food,
- Smashing a recording on the first take (a rare treat!)
- Scouring second-hand shops & discovering beautiful bargains,
- A great rehearsal with my choir, MOSAIC
- Wearing fun & fascinating clothes,
- Nailing a performance & the rush being on stage,
- Running, especially on cool mornings with beautiful-ness around me,
- Catching up with old friends or making new ones,
- Laughing & enjoying great stories (books, podcasts & from the mouths of humans).
I love working with people who know who they are & what's important to them
Be yourself. Celebrate your way!
I reckon on your wedding day you should feel great & celebrate. Make the most of every wonderful moment, be your best version & have the time of your life with your favorite people.
You want to give you photos where you recognise yourself & remember feeling fantastic. Images that capture the sense of occasion; happy, real people having a jolly great time.
I've photographed small registry office affairs, second-time-'round celebrations & surprise elopements ...weddings on beaches & in those in churches ...some atop tall buildings & others in the bush ...in sunshine, before lunch & in cyclones ...at home & in the evening, laidback events & chaotic ones.
I can navigate drunk uncles, amuse the most sober bridal party & chat with your Nana. I can be nice & just the right kind of bossy, if the situation calls for it!
I've got tales ...& I'm happy to share the associated inspiration, insights and lessons learnt.
My Summer wedding collections start from$3,000 for 6hrs with two photographers... I deliver high-resolution images on USB & offer beautiful wedding journals & albums.
If you're doing things a little differently (not the classic Saturday Summer wedding) send me a request & let's see what we can do!